Yay guys, Foch woman has been nominated for another Award called the Barnabas Award, so first, i’ll like to thank Matt of jesusluvsall.wordpress.com who has so graciously nominated us for this. On His blog, He shares a lot on faith in Christ and service to others which is what we’ve been called to. He also has some short stories that you’d love to read and has been vulnerable enough to share also on His journey with celiacs. Overall, it is a blog worth following because you will be edified.
You have been chosen for this recognition because of the encouragement and inspiration you bring to your readers.
The way this works: Thank the person who nominated you, and share their blog. Think of five bloggers that encourage and inspire you and nominate them. List five things about yourself. Lastly, ask your nominees five questions. Why five? Because it is the number that signifies grace.
Five things about me (Rubie)
- I was born without eyebrows and they never grew out, so i’m eyebrowless lol
- Basketball is my next favourite thing after Jesus and reading
- I day-dream a lot about my future daughter
- I love 3 specific chapters in the bible, Romans 8, Ecclesiastes 2 and Hebrews 10 (check them out if you haven’t)
- I got saved when I was 15 on the morning of 1st January 2012 on the floor of my room
Matt’s 5 questions for me & answers:
- What is a scripture verse that has blessed you recently?
Hebrews 7:12 gave me 3 full pages in my journal this morning. It blessed me more than I can say and i’m definitely making a blog post about it soon. For context, feel free to read the entire chapter.
- What is your favourite worship song?
This is hard cause I’ve got so many, but if I had to pick one, it would be Pieces by Steffany Gretzinger (one word to describe it: Power!)
- What is your favourite meal after church?
This is tough as well but i’ll say a snack like plantain chips or meat pie cause I really just usually what to sleep after church, not eat.
- What country or countries would you like to visit and why?
I really want to go to Australia, I read often of its different culture and acquaintance with nature, so I’d love to experience it.
I want to go Brazil as well, just cause of a movie I watched growing up, LOL (Don’t judge me)
Finally, I want to go Bali some day with by husband for a retreat. (Me, Him and the Holy Spirit) YES, YES, YES!
- What is your favourite snack?
Has to be Meat pie and yogurt. I could literally live on these 2 things. (Ps. I like to tell myself I make the best ones)
My Nominees if they choose to participate 🙂
Funmi of funmismusings.com
Emma of blogitwithem.wordpress.com
My 5 questions for my Nominees;
- What’s your take on Soul mates?
- If you could have one conversation with one person in the bible apart from Jesus, who would it be and why?
- What was the main reason behind starting your blog?
- What are you looking forward to right now in your life?
- What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
Thank you xx