FOCH WOMAN is an organisation that aims to empower young girls and women to be valuable and relevant in society through teaching of godly values and education on self-development.
A famous person once said, and I couldn’t agree more,
“If the first woman God ever made was strong enough to turn the world upside down, these women together ought to be able to turn it right again”
- To raise a generation of Favored, Obedient, Confident and Hardworking women.
- To uphold and promote positive and godly values from now and for generations to come.
- To encourage young women to discover and build on what God has called them to do.
- Create networks between young women and older women for mentoring and accountability
- Reach out to less privileged girls and women and encourage them in their chosen fields and teach them godly values.
- Organise periodic conferences and seminars to bring young women together to discuss ways of promoting and sustaining their businesses.